Wednesday 14 November 2018

Todays Doings.

I'm still settling into my new routine. It's taking a bit of getting used to, but I'm sure I'll get there.
I worked an extra shift yesterday so today is my only day off until Sunday. I wasted spent most of it sat here at the computer, but in that time I did manage to get onto Amazon.co.uk and arrange Christmas gifts for my beautiful grand children back in Blighty!
I love that I can do that.
Miss Faith (5) requested everything unicorns please!!
So one or two items bearing that creatures likeness are on their way to Birmingham England.
Master Floki (6.5 months) has requested some PJs and 'not plastic' toys please.
So his wish is also being granted.
DS Joe has settled into life with a young lady here in NZ, she already has a beautiful wee girl who is a bundle of energy. I can't leave her out, so this afternoon I settled into my room and put together this advent calendar for her.
Now I just need to find some goodies to fill up the pockets.
 None of the above is what I had planned to do today!!
I was going to put a lap quilt onto the frame and get it quilted. LOL
It would have been a lovely day to work in the back room today.
the sun is shining and the garden is looking lovely.
 The wedding cake tree, the one you all like so much is looking resplendent and heavy with flowers.
The birds are going to get a good feed of that later in the summer.
Just beneath it the peonies are beginning to flower. I've been cutting single stems and bringing them into the house.
They do look stunning.
I'm off to see what else I can achieve before Mr H gets home.


3 comments:

Karen S said...

It looks like you have one part of Christmas sorted already. Well done!

Raewyn said...

Good on you with your Christmas efforts :-) Gosh it's coming around fast!! Hopefully Snday comes around quickly for you so you can get to your longarm.

Janice said...

You’re very organised. I’m so pleased Joe is doing so well. I’m sure the Advent calendar will be a great joy. Love that tree. Thanks for putting up a pic.