Monday 17 June 2019

I think I need a rest now!!

I finished a third poncho the other day. Here it is all pinned out on the ironing board ready for a little steam to block it. The garter stitch edge always comes out a little shorter than the stocking stitch body, so blocking is necessary.
And a close up peep at the colour changes.
I have really enjoyed working with these pretty yarns.
So much so in fact that when I noticed a local store was having a buy one get one free deal, I couldn't resist. These yarns are from a different manufacturer and I have no idea what I'll do with them, but had to have them anyway! LOL
But as the heading says, I think I need a rest now. When I picked up my crochet yesterday I noticed a pain in my left fore arm. It's still there this morning.
So maybe no knitting or crochet for a while.
Maybe this is what it takes to get me back at my sewing machine?
Time to get ready for work.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Yes, a rest sounds the go. You should be pleased to have made the three. I’m sure it won’t be long till you are back making more, seeing as you have purchased the yarn. Enjoy playing in your sewing room.

Raewyn said...

Three made - well done! I love the way the yarn has knitted up. Nice to have some more yarn sitting there waiting for when you are able to get back to it again. Hope it doesn't take too long for your muscles to come right.