Hunney has had to go out to work today. I have a whole Sunday, all to myself. So I got stuck into my lovely pink quilt. I finished tacking it the other day so the first order of business today was to sort out some off cuts to practice on. I wanted to try to stitch around some of the flowers on the fleece back. I picked on the ones with the black outline.
Here's how it looks front and back. I choose a plain white cotton to practice on so I could clearly see how it comes out. I'm fairly happy with this, I hope it looks as good as this on the patterned fabrics in the quilt.
I'm on my way. There's a heck of a lot of flowers here! I'm putting little curly cues in the larger gaps between flowers and trying to concentrate on one patch at a time.
I'm hoping to get this finished today, we'll see.
36 minutes ago