Wednesday 9 January 2008

Progress Report.

I finally got to do something. But, first a christmas present I forgot to mention! How could I do that? My penpal Maxine sent me these lovely fat quarters and a whole bunch of ribbons and braids.


There are some very pretty fabrics here, I've washed a folded them and added them to my small stash. I've no idea yet what I'll do with them, something will come to me.

Yesterday I decided to start on the 'Trailing Hearts' applique kit. Here it is, sorry the pic is so washed out, it was took dark to get a decen photo without a flash, even in the window.

I have it all cut and bond a webbed ready to applique into place either later today or tomorrow. Then I'll have to do a little stitchery for the vines before adding the borders.

Have a good day all.

3 comments:

Pamela Kellogg said...

Loulee, your new fabrics are so pretty! And I can't wait to see your progress on your Trailing Hearts project.

Rose Marie said...

Your hanging is so dainty looking .... love it so far!

Tazzie said...

What lovely fabrics you received, such a treat! I'll look forward to seeing more of your beautiful applique.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)