Sunday 6 January 2008

I have an award.

I've been awarded with the "You make my day award" by Julia at Camille's Place. Thank you Julia, what a lovely surprise.
The awards rules are to“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on.

So after much reading of blogs, oohing and aahing over pictures of quilts, kids, pets and other assorted animals not to mention countless other images. Smiling, laughing and sympathising, where necessary I'm still none the wiser, so I'm off to read it all again. LOL


OK So I'm back again, this was so much harder than I thought it would be, but I've finally decided on........

Jeanne at Spiral.

Julia at Camilles Place.

Rose Marie at Applique 'n Patch.

Tazzie at Tazzie Quilts.

Tracey at Ozcountryquiltingmom

Anne at Quilting Bebbs.

Thats it, I'm stuck at six. I love all of the blogs I read and draw inspiration from all of you even if I don't leave a comment. Thank you for being such a wonderful bunch of folks and for sharing your lives in this way.



1 comment:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, I am so pleased you are back!
And thanks for the Award...sometimes you wonder what you do this for, bit if people get enjoyment then I am happy, lol Tracey