Tuesday 8 January 2008

What a dismal day.

It's dark and miserable, with lots of low cloud and rain. Just the sort of day for staying indoors and doing something nice.

My cross stitch is calling to me, I haven't looked at it for ages, perhaps an hour or two on that. My christmas goodies are also calling to me, that little appliqued quilt kit my sister gave me, I have the wadding, backing and bond a web for it, it all arrived in the post last week. One of my colleagues is due to have a baby in March, I ought to have a poke about, see what I could surprise her with. Hmmmm?

So while you're waiting for a progress pic of something.....Here's Hunneys birthday prezzie. His name is Geek!


It was his birthday on Saturday. I've had this little guy stashed away since May last year. LOL I wasn't sure if he would be for christmas or birthday, but the moment I saw him I knew he was for Hunney.

Well, thats me, time to go do something. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Debi said...

What a great gift, my DH would love it also.

Pam said...

Well I am sure he just loved it!! Exactly what is it???

Sarah Nopp said...

I agree- those days are just right for staying home. And snow days. Wish I could have had one of those myself.