Tuesday 20 August 2013

A finish and a new/old start.

Moonbeam is finished! Forgive the lines and creases in the fabric, I didn't wash and press her yet.
Janice asked me last night if I would frame her now, or wait till we get to NZ? I think the latter. 
I'll try to remember to post pics once it's done.
*
A finish means a new start right?
Not this time, I pulled out my only WIP. There really is only a little of this one left to do. 
Endangered Species Collage was designed by Candamar Designs. 
It was in my stash for many years before I even started it. Looking back at the photo record, I'm fairly sure I started it back in April or May 2008. 5 Years is a long time for me to keep a WIP around!
I'm excited to get it finished though, cause that means a brand new start. A pristine chart and a blank piece of fabric. The only question is, what? Something old? Something new? Something kitted? I feel a little stash diving is in my near future.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Beautiful finish . Can't wait to see your other project done too .
Any news on when you will be going to NZ ? Will you be keeping up the blog ,an will you be re-naming it ?
You will be a Kiwi then ,lol .xxx

QuiltSue said...

That's lovely, and I too wondered if you'd rename yourself when you move? Any news on when that might happen?