Wednesday 20 February 2008

One Word Challange.

One word answers only!

(It's not as easy as it looks!!)

1. Where is your cell phone? Upstairs
2. Your significant other? Hunney
3. Your hair? Wild
4. Your mother? Fussy
5. Your father? Himself
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your favorite drink? Tea
9. Your dream/goal? Relocation
10. The room you’re in? Dining
11. Your ex? Arrrrrgh!
12. Your fear? Loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Relocated
14. Where were you last night? Cozy
15. What you’re not? Skinny
16. Muffins? Nope
17. One of your wish list items? Relocation
18. Where you grew up? Lezayre
19. The last thing you did? Ironing
20. What are you wearing? Jeans
21. Your TV? Off
22. Your pet(s)? None
23. Your computer? Necessary
24. Your life? Wonderful
25. Your mood? Happy
26. Missing someone? Nope
27. Your car? None
28. Something you’re not wearing? Make-up
29. Favorite store? online
30. Your summer? Soon
31. Like someone? Yes
32. Your favorite color? Green
33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? January
35. Who will/would re-post this? ????

Thanks Jeanne, I enjoyed doing this.

Who else will give this a try?



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

This was interesting to do, wasn't it? I see we share several similarities :)
This is the first time I've heard of Lezayre -- I looked it up in Wikipedia.
Jeanne

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Interesting,what, not one pet, half of me is screaming right now, half is saying, what a curiously freeing feeling that would be!!!No chance though, I have bred two equally animal loving children!
Am I tagged 'cos I commented?
Where do you want to relocate to now?
Thanks for doing the 7, I find these fascinating!3 tatts, NZ met online, cool!-Is the ambidexterous because they made you be right when you were left, curiously recently in someone else's 7- or just use both hands?
Tracey

G said...

19. Last thing I did? Comment... lol :D