Monday 18 April 2011

Quick Finishes.

I forgot to pack a book to read while we were away in Harrogate. My Hunney had his Kindle, and while he was reading on the train one day I remembered that there is a Kindle app for i-pad! Which we just happened to have with us. :-) OMG! But that thing is heavy when you hold it for an hour or two. My own Kindle is on it's way! Which means I needed to make another kindle cover. This one is a little more feminine. I followed the swirly water effect on the fabric for some quilting guidelines.
I'm rather pleased with it, of course. While I was up in my play.... er sewing room, I also put together another i-phone cover, for one of my Hunneys friends. Maybe I should start charging for these things!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Definitely start charging a little something - even if they pay you in chocolate lol !

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

what a busy bee you are, you sure have been having lots of fun! and well done to your hunny, he is so clever!!

Lynda said...

Maybe if you do start charging, you could become so successful that you're able to give up the day job! Well, maybe .....

julieQ said...

What a pretty cover for his Kindle!!!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Very nice! Does Tony find he uses the Kindle much?