Thursday 16 February 2012

Can't be bothered.

Do you have days like that? Days when you just can't be bothered?
Today is one of those days. I had so much planned for my morning off, I was going to have another go a quilting this quilt and getting the binding onto it, not to mention maybe doing a little housework, but I really can't be bothered. Instead I've finished my third crochet cushion cover.
 And once I'm done here I'm off to play with more crochet. This will be the fourth cushion cover. Some pretty Granny squares. I had fun making a start last night.

3 comments:

Jane said...

At least you still felt like doing your crochet. They make great cushion covers

Diane-crewe said...

at least you now have somewhere to rest your weary head while you dream of the projects to come xx

Janice said...

Why would you be bothered with those other things when you can be having fun discovering the joys of crochet. The cushions look great.