Thursday 5 June 2014

I stitched!

 Before! 
The above shot is how I left her on the Isle of Man waaaay back in January.
I did have her with me in NZ all this time, and I did have her out one day, but only managed about an hour of stitching. I seem to remember not being able to settle.
Yesterday I did settle, I was very settled and only stopped stitching when it got too dark to do so!
Then when Tony got home, he was instructed to set up my daylight lamp and after dinner I stitched some more.
Just a reminder, this is Spring Geisha, designed by Joan Elliot and kitted by Design Works Inc.
I plan to stitch some more today. :-)

7 comments:

Janice said...

It's good to see you stitching again. Doesn't a good light make the world of difference.

Rose Marie said...

So good to hear that you feel settled now .... lovely stitchery!

Lorraine said...

Just catching up on your blog - good to see most of your things have arrived and you are back stitching again!

Chookyblue...... said...

I know what you mean when you couldn't settle.........glad to see things are settling......

Jewells said...

Such delicate work... my eyes now don't like doing cross stitch, especially at night time!

Diane-crewe said...

maybe its because you have your own things around you and are feeling much more settled xx

Zeb said...

So glad to hear you've got your stitching mojo :)

And thanks again for joining the NZ Stitchy Group!