Friday 14 June 2024

Spot the Difference?

 My Chookshed Challenge has made progress this week.
You last saw it as a sad UFO freshly pressed after I had pulled it out of it's hidey hole.
All the leaves are now appliqued in place and even the first flower and a bud.
I'm rather pleased with how things are going.
Other projects have also progressed.
My crochet is growing and doing a great job of keeping my lap warm on these cooler days and evenings.
My cross stitch ornament has also grown a little, and I plan to do more once I am done here. 
Tomorrow is club day, I have two projects ready in bags, firstly some kits to make up my placemats as I am to do a quick workshop on those and also some EPP.
My poor Spots and stripes project has been somewhat neglected, maybe I'll make a little progress. 
That's my news, now I'm off to line up Bridgeton and refresh myself of the goings on in preparation for watching season three, while I cross stitch.

10 comments:

dq said...

You sound happy, productive and organized. It is nice to have variety to work on.

Jennifer said...

Poppies are looking good.....love the spots and dots.

Lin said...

Great progress on your poppies which are looking lovely. Enjoy your club day. xx

Karen S said...

Lovely to see all your projects. Great to see progress, too.

Mystic Quilter said...

I like your Chookshed Challenge piece!! Spots and Stripes - are they Tula Pink fabrics?

Susan said...

Your Chookshed Challenge is certainly progressing well. Spots & Stripes will wait for your return!
maybe I will go watch TV & cross stitch too....very tempting.

ButterZ said...

Oh wow. Your challenge is looking so good with those appliqué leaves. You should be very happy with it so far.

Chookyblue...... said...

sounds like you making progress......I am sure you will get back to spots and stripes pretty soon.......

Ondrea said...

The challenge project is looking amazing. Loving your EPP . Hope your crosstitch is growing. Great weather for crocheting.

Maria said...

Great progress on your challenge and your other projects are growing too.
Always nice when you have kits ready for the ladies to work on at your craft day.
Love your spots and strips EEP s