Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Can you tell?

That yesterday was a pretty good day? My flowers are finished, they have all four layers and I even managed to sew them into their rows.
That done I also cut pieces for the first border which I'll put together today. As there is no sunshine today I may even open the curtains and try to get a decent picture for you!
Time I think to have a poke about and see what I have to back this one with.
Take care.


Jenny said...

Lovely colours, hope your migraine goes soon!

quiltygal said...

Hi Loulee sorry you havent been to well get better soon ...we are all going to Wales for 2 weeks as Whitney is gatting married on the 11th Sept then Ben is flying home on the 19th & I go to Gosport for a week to catch up with my old friends from school!! after that I have 3 weeks more so have to go to Luton to see rellies & also spend time with Whitney so I dont think I will have time to get over there shame I am now thinking I should of come over for 8 weeks!!

Miss 376 said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt, just my sort of colours

Stina said...

Just lovely flowers... :o)

sewkalico said...

Wow! you are amazingly productive!

Allie said...

This is so lovely - the colors are wonderful, very muted and elegant. Hope you're feeling better!