Monday 8 March 2010

Remember this?

I have blogged about it before. About two years ago at least. It's a UFO that used to belong to one of my service users. Even though myself and a colleague tried to help her continue to stitch. She found that the progression of her illness made it increasingly difficult. Eventually as she prepared to leave the island she had a sort out and a lot of stitchy bits and pieces came our way, what we didn't want we were to dispose of. This was one of the items I chose to keep. What you see here is how it came to me.
After finishing the stitchery for Verandah Views the other day I was looking for something to do while watching TV and came up with this one. I'm really not sure what I'll do with the completed piece, but it was nice to sit yesterday and think about my Service User while I worked on her UFO. I'll take a photo in a day or two so you can see how little I've done. LOL
*
Back to work today.........
Take care.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I've had a few things that I've inherited and finished. It is a lovely feeling and those pieces will always have a special place.