Saturday 30 December 2023

Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

I'm really not sure about this, I don't often do well at these kind of challenges but the organizers have made it appear easy and doable. So here goes, I'm jumping on to the bandwagon with my bundle of works.

1) The Scrub Stitchin' bag.  It would be good to think I could complete it, but first I must start it!

2)  Some EPP. I have one project on the go another all cut and basted ready to go and yet more more in the wings awaiting their turn.... More about that when it happens.

3) Quilt Morning Moon Fairies. 

4) Quilt a scrappy quilt.
I have a few to choose from. LOL

5) Cut fabric for a new start.
Windswept, my autumnal coloured version of this beauty might make some progress this year.

6) Continue to cut for windswept or start sewing.
Yep, two goes at this one.
Obviously months 5 and 6 are interchangeable. 

7)  Work on my latest scrapper.
That is currently a floral hit n miss.
I'll show and tell when I get a little more done. So far I have a few fabric scraps cut but really not much.

8) Stitch a Christmas Ornament, or three!

For ore information about the challenge you can visit Deanna at her blog here


All of this should be going on alongside my usual sewing, some of it is my usual sewing, but that's fine. 
Edited to add.....
September and October might not make much progress on these goals as I have a wedding dress to make, 
Good luck to everyone who is planning to join in. 

11 comments:

Lin said...

Good luck! xx

Maria said...

So good to catch up on your posts Lou.
You’ve got a great list for Deanas challenge..
Some lovely finishes and Elf sure was busy getting into mischief.

Jo said...

Let’s see if we can make some progress together. Good on you. Happy New Year

Jenny said...

It sounds so interesting I thought I'd give it a go too. I presume it is a linky party? Lots of UFOs and things I'd like to start.

Jeanette said...

Look forward to seeing your progress. Here's to us all making progress on our lists. Happy New year.

Karen's Korner said...

A good list to keep you busy during the year. I hope you can share the wedding dress with us.

dq said...

Wow, a wedding dress. I would be scared to try something like that. I admire that so much.

I hope the bride is someone special.

Glad you joined in!

Janice said...

That’s a good list. Good luck with it all. Bring on tomorrow for the first number

Raewyn said...

It looks like you have made a list that will suit you - so hopefully success will happen. I look forward to seeing you progress through it!

jude's page said...

Good luck working on your list, look forward to your progress

Chookyblue...... said...

you always get so much done so I am sure you will achieve well once again.......its pretty relax challenge hence I even joined in.........