Wednesday 2 October 2024

October Goals.

In my last post I mentioned that I have a colleague wanting to purchase my Town Square quilt. That means I need to finish it for her.
It's been on the frame and is now quilted. I used a pantograph from Urban Elementz called Pacific.
It works well with the Maori designs on the fabrics used to make the top. The swirls and curves also soften all of the straight lines made by those squares.
I just need to trim and bind the quilt then it will be ready to go to it's new home.
*
So, goals for October.

1) Finish the Town Square Quilt.

2) Make the brides dress.

3) Make the flower girls dress.

That's it. Anything else that I achieve this month will be a bonus.

Sorry Deana, no Chookshed Challenge for me this month.
All I have left there is to make some more Christmas ornaments anyway. I need two more and should easily get them done before Christmas. 
I'm off to cut satin and tulle. 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your quilting design is similar to one I used on a quilt, several years ago. It was in NZ Quilter magazine, which is no longer published.

Ma Betty said...

I have a week of dogsitting at my daughter's place next week and am taking lots of sewing supplies. I think I might get my Chookshed Challenge goals achieved then as there is no hope at home. I also need to think of a make it, bake it, fake it item for Baradine next year. Have fun in October.