Sunday, 11 October 2026

Not My Cup Of Tea....

 After finishing my chores yesterday, I got stuck in and finished quilting the Debbie Mumm quilt.  I used a very simple Karen Emmerson design called waves. It's quick and easy, just what I needed.


After a quick trim, the binding went on.


The holder upper was busy giving his freshly washed car a blow dry.... So I had to get the finished photos without help. First Old man tree.


Not quite right. Might try the lawn....


Still not right! But you get the idea. LOL
☕☕☕
While I was closing the binding, I discovered a Copyright mark.


At least one of these fabrics has been around for 30 years!

☕☕☕

Not that I have had them that long. 
Various pieces came to me in bundles from here and there. They are not really to my taste.  But I kept them safe and gave them a home.  Then back in February of 2024 I put some of them together and returned to them again in the May when the top was created with a few bits and pieces that seemed to work with them. It was soon after Chooky had her Churn Dash sew along. I think I ended up making three Churn Dash quilts. LOL

 

I have decided to name it, 
Not My Cup Of Tea.
☕☕☕
But I'm sure someone will love it. 

This one will be donated, very soon. 

∘◦❀◦∘

Today I'll be getting back to the memory quilt. I loaded it onto the frame last night, just before going out to dinner at a friend's place. 
Fingers crossed, all will go well this time. 

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

No comments: