Wednesday 24 June 2009

What did I say I was going to do?

Well last night I surfed my way into the Moda Bake Shop, I'd heard of it, seen it mentioned, but I had never actually been there. Well it just got my creative juices flowing and before I knew what was happening I was starting a scrappy quilt and Hunney is saying ''What now?It's bedtime''. So, here's the result of last nights impatience. I want to add more blue at top and bottom, then a pieced coloured border and a final blue border, before binding it with leftovers.
Technically this one is made from left overs, remember this? There may even be enough of the jelly slices left to add a splash of colour to the back. It should end up at a crib size, but I think I'll just throw it over the back of my sewing chair to brighten that up a little. It's worth mentioning here that I didn't actually use a pattern provided by the bake shop, but I was inspired by them.
*
I'm off to find somewhere cool to sit.
*
Gratitude's
1) It will cool off soon.
2) A quick and easy tea.
3) Inspiration.

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely quilt, the blue goes really well with it

Janice said...

What a lovely bright quilt. It will be ideal for your chair.