Monday 8 June 2009

I've been a bad blogger!

I forgot to take a picture!
When I met Janice last week she gave me a lovely gift, but klutz that I am I had left her gift at home.
I got Scissoroos! Aren't they cute? and an Annie Downs book, which Janice asked Annie to sign for me. Wonderful, I am so spoiled.
*
As Janice had said it was her husbands birthday I had bought him some Manx coasters.
I made her a pretty little needle book, which is the bit I forgot to photograph! We'll have to wait for her to get home and get a photo then. I was so sure I had done it, but can't find it anywhere on this computer or on either of the camera memory chips.
Because I had forgotten her gift on Wednesday I had a chance to add a little something extra and dug out this butterfly pattern.
I still have a copy, I liked it so much I bought two! Shh! Don't tell Hunney. ;-)
*
There won't be much sewing done today as Joe and I are off for a day out, I think we're going on the electric tram to Laxey. We'll take at least one camera with us.
*
Speaking of Joe, he is hanging over my shoulder waiting for me to finish!
*
Gratitude's
1) Beautiful weather again.
2) Guests for dinner last night.
3) A day out.


1 comment:

Jane said...

What a special gift. Enjoy your day out