Thursday 1 September 2022

August Churn Dash Update.

 I'm only one day late.
Just a very quick post to let you know that my August blocks were completed and Septembers are cut and ready to sew.
Work and study are getting in the way of pretty much everything else at the moment, but I'm hoping to have a day off soon. Tonight will be shift number five of nine. Then I get one day off before the next run begins. I've promised myself I will have some days off soon. (Note that is a plural, as in more than one). 
Today I need to get domestic, then I might sew for a while. 

14 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Lovely colours and yes I hear you about work/life getting in the way of sewing. Hopefully you get a little bit of down time and sewing time soon.

Jenny said...

It's tough when work gets in the way of your stitching. At least you seem to enjoy your job and workplace. That's a great bunch of churn dash blocks you have there, ready for the next step.

Jeanette said...

Better late than not at all. The blocks are looking good.

Fiona said...

Each block is another bit done....

Hugz

kiwikid said...

Love your colours, hope you get some days off soon Lou.

Janice said...

Good luck with it all. Especially the dayssss off

Jennifer said...

It's a bummer when work gets in the way of sewing fun, isn't it!

Chookyblue...... said...

well done Lou.........goodluck with the work/study sprial.......it will improve.....you'll have more money to spend on fabric.......

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Lou,
your blocks look great with the sashing already around them. Very smart and efficient.

Helen said...

Great blocks, like you I was a day late but at least we got there....

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

You busy gal you! Great churn dash blocks!

Ondrea said...

Take care of yourself and enjoy sewing when you can.

Helen said...

Lovely churn dash block.

Annelein said...

It is becoming a wonderfull quilt.