Thursday 22 January 2009

Love birds.

I didn't get my picture of the moon over the snow this morning, it was hidden behind a cloud and by the time it put in an appearance, Hunney and I were on the road. It was very pretty though.
Today was my day in the office, I was there very early, 7.30 am!! Much earlier than usual, but it meant that I had lots of peace and quiet to get on and get things done. I achieved everything on my to do list and also started to compile next weeks list. A very satisfying day. I was home again by 3 pm.
Even my time at home was well used, I got two long letters written, they were overdue and contain all the newsy family stuff. Lots of pictures too, of people, places and patches.

I completed my Red Delicious block.
Presenting Love Birds done as Red work.
Please don't look too closely, I need more practice at this.

I have the next block, Nightshade, all ready to go, but I think I'll have a rest tonight and do something else instead. I have a cute little valentines block all prepared to stitch for Hunney, I'll pop that into a card. I also have some charm nine patch squares that have been sat for an age awaiting my attention, and more charms, to make more nine patch blocks. I may pull them out and see if they talk to me. Or I may just go on up to the study and cross stitch for half an hour, Hunney says he's missing me.

Gratitude's
1) A successful day
2) Hunney, the spider sorter outer!
3) A ride to work with Hunney.


4 comments:

Jane said...

I was in desparate need for a spider sorter outer tonight, even the cat was out! Love birds look lovely

Lurline said...

A busy day, so you are allowed to chill at night!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Ikle.Kaiy said...

looks good mum and i agree looks better than that red plate you did.

Quiltsmiles said...

Loulee,
Loved the block you sent to Lynda from Esther Aliu's red designs. How talented and nice of you to donate it.

Lovely!

Jane