Saturday 31 January 2009

Got My Girls Back

Carl did a great job, they look stunning.
We selected a simple cream mount and an oak frame.

Carl was concerned that he may have to 'loose' a couple of stitches in the rescue, if he did, I sure can't tell.
Click on the picture for a much larger image, I didn't do my usual trick and resize.
*
I'll be back to bag making over the next few days, one friend says she'll put some on her stall at a monthly produce and craft market. Another received one of my bags just after Christmas, full of crafty goodies, and a neighbour of hers wants one, and is prepared to pay! Cool.
*
Time to go play.
*
Gratitude's
1) My girls look better.
2) Being home on a miserable day
3) Hot sweet tea.

9 comments:

Jane said...

That was a quick turn around and he has made a lovely job. They look wonderful

Ginnie said...

What a great job he has made of framing your stitching. It looks fantastic.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

Torina said...

Fabulous! I love the colors!

Janice said...

They look wonderful. It showcases such a lovely piece much better.

Lurline said...

That is one of my favourite cross- stitcheries, Loulee - DD started one oh, perhaps over 10 years ago - not finished yet - must get on her back! Just beautiful!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Lorraine said...

Lovely rescue job on the girls...hope you have found some wall space to display them! Will be interested to hear what you think of the Green batting...I like the bamboo batting and have used it quite a bit.

word verification: piningst....is this the person who pines the most?

sewkalico said...

Great news about the bags - hope you do well! The girls look great in their frame.

black bear cabin said...

i knew that was going to come out great! i love it!