Friday 14 August 2009

A change of direction.

The 16 patch quilt is taking a rest. I have some fabric on the way which I will audition as a border, and if that doesn't work, I have my eye on another one. I found both of them on the bargain page of one of the online stores I frequent. You'll have to do the same as me and be patient with this one. I'll get it finished as soon as I can.
*
While I'm waiting I'm making gifts. Pears to be precise. I dug this pretty fabric out of my scraps box last night and drew this little flower ready to stitch this morning. I know I had a plan for a second one but for the life of me, I can't recall this morning what it was!
Oh well it will come back to me, or I'll come up with something else.
Time to go play.
*
Gratitude's
1) Birmingham, a week tomorrow.
2) Getting used to Windows 7.
3) Goodies in the mail yesterday.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Pears as in pincushions? I have been wanting one of those wool pear pincushions!

Cardygirl said...

YOUR THREADS & FABRIC ARE LOVELY...IT WILL BE ONE LUSCIOUS PEAR!

Allie said...

HOW SWEET! I can't wait to see it done. You drew that? Good for you!!!