Tuesday 22 December 2020

They have all been delivered....

So I can finally reveal my secret Christmas ornaments.
Each month this year I stitched and beaded one of these lovely ornaments.
At some point I ran out of beads and couldn't get more of the same.
But I think the substitutes are ok.
I didn't want to use a patterned back, but couldn't leave them plain either.
I also changed designs along the way, and preferred the second one, so most of them were made to the second design.
I thoroughly enjoyed making these wee beauties each month and plan to do the same next year.
Some of you have already said that you would join me in stitching something Christmassy each month. Thank you, it will be fun to have your company, even if it is secret sewing and like me you opt not to share.
In other ornament news...
The postman has been busy delivering ornaments to my house.
This beauty came from Janice.
Thank you sew much my friend, it is adorable. 
I have it hanging in my dining room tree. 
*
And this lovely is from Maria.
And looks right at home also resting on the dining room tree.  
Thank you sew much Maria. 

*
I have almost finished the stitching on the trio of ornaments I had begun working on over the weekend. They are a little faster to stitch than the monthly beaded ornaments. LOL
I'll try to have them completed and ready to add to the tree when I write my next blog post. 
TRY!
😀






 

12 comments:

kiwikid said...

The ornaments you have made are beautiful, they will be treasured.

Janice said...

The ornaments are beautiful. So much work in them. I feel privileged to have received one. I’m glad you liked the ones you received. It had to be a Gail Pan design this year. .

Julie said...

Your beaded ornaments are just beautiful Lou!!! So much detail in them - exquisite. I love the ornies you were gifted too.

Fiona said...

Those are stunning little works of art that you made....
Hugz

ButterZ said...

Oh so lovely. Merry Christmas to you

Ondrea said...

Your beaded crosstitch ornies are beautiful. So much work! Some lovely Christmas gifts to add to your Christmas collection.

Radka said...

Lovely idea!
Have a good Christmas, best wishes,
xx

Lin said...

oooooh! they are gorgeous! Lucky recipients. xx

Jenny said...

Such pretty beaded ornaments! And the gifts from Maria and Janice are beautiful too.
Dont you love parcels coming in the mail!

Raewyn said...

Well done on making 12 of these beaded ornaments Lou - they are beautiful :-) Gorgeous ornaments in the post too! All your Christmas trees look great - very festive.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Your bead ornaments are gorgeous, very pretty.

jude's page said...

Your beaded ornaments look amazing, what a lot of work!