Sunday 6 December 2020

Hot off the production line.

Yesterday, while Tony slept, I spent the day at Claire's place, helping out on an order she had for some ornaments.
While I was at work on Friday, Claire and Debbie were busy making a start, I joined in yesterday. What fun.
We made dozens and dozens of little cars.
My job was to sew the two sides together and add a little stuffing.
They are so cute!
Yes, between us we got the order completed and the buyer was delighted.
*
I was hoping to spend some time with my sewing machine today, but Tony has volunteered to work an extra night shift, so I must be quiet again. I plan to work on my own final ornament. I did some more work on it last night while watching TV and hope to do the same today. 
But first the chores....
Quietly.



 

11 comments:

kiwikid said...

The cars look amazing. Enjoy your quiet day.

Ondrea said...

The cars are awesome. They will certainly be a hit.

Janice said...

They would have been fun to make. So fun.

Lin said...

Great little cars - glad you got the order done. Enjoy your quiet day. xx

Fiona said...

I love all the cars...

Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These little cars are all super cute! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend :)

Maria said...

Such a huge pile of cute 🚗 🚘 🚙.......well done all on getting them finished.
Sometimes it’s nice to have a quiet day.

dq said...

So good of you to help out!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Oh yes ideed, they are cute.

Karen S said...

They all look great together.

ButterZ said...

What are all the cars going to be used for. They are so cute