Saturday 5 December 2020

Healthy Baking??

Does this look like it came out of the Healthy Baking book?
I gave the book to Tony to have a look through and make some choices. He requested this one first.
A yummy carrot cake with a lovely mascarpone cheese topping.
Tony has enjoyed taking a huge slice to work for each shift, and he's been enjoying it at home too, there is just enough left for his night shift tonight, then it will be time to bake again.
He even helped with the clean up when I made the topping.
It's on the bake again list.
LOL
*
In other news....
I've done very little. Just a couple of hours on the final Christmas ornament and a tidy up in my room.
I'll make up for it today though, a friend is in a pickle, she offered to make 100 ornaments for a charity sale, and is running out of time, I'll be joining the production line today, to help her out.
Maybe tomorrow I'll make time for some me sewing! I have a couple of things I want to have completed before the year ends. 
*
Time to go do a few chores before I report to the production line. 

 

9 comments:

ButterZ said...

That cake looks delicious

Janice said...

Of course the carrot cake is healthy. Lots of veges there. It was very good of Tony to assist with the clean up.

Maria said...

Oh that does look like a very healthy cake, well done Tony with the cleaning up!!
Good luck with the production line and hope you both got all 100 done.

Lin said...

That cake looks amazing and mascarpone frosting, yum! xx

jude's page said...

Yummo, and the frosting sounds like it's healthy!

kiwikid said...

Your cake looks wonderful!! Good to see Tony helping with the cleaning up.

dq said...

Yummmmyyyy! Carrot cake is always a joy.

Karen S said...

Delicious!

Chookyblue...... said...

carrot is a very healthy choice.......