Tuesday 15 June 2021

I'm Biased

Oh my goodness, I had fun today cutting all these bias edges.
What you see here is actually the back of all the pieces, as the front is covered in freezer paper pieces.
The freezer paper certainly made it a lot easier to cut all those bias edges.
The paper also made it nice and easy to sew those edges together too.
Here you see the first two columns all sewn together.
(That grey splodge in the white is just a water mark and is gone now).
I had fun playing with this today and hope to get the other half put together tomorrow.
These beautiful bias pieces will be the back ground for some applique. 
*
LOL As you can see, I didn't yet get around to quilting my Red Berries quilt, it makes a good design wall to pin things to.
*
My hexie projects are progressing, I'll post pics of those soon. 

 

4 comments:

Janice said...

I’m intrigued.

AnnieO said...

Clever idea to keep things straight. Look forward to the next reveal.

Lin said...

Interesting! Hope we get more soon. xx

Karen S said...

Looking god. Great to see the freezer paper making a difference.