Wednesday 10 May 2023

Lots of things getting in the way....

Life continues to get in the way of what I really want to do.  But I have managed to wring out a few moments for some stitching.
The snow drifts have grown a little around St Nicks feet 
And I have completed the Rainbow Lorikeets I took to Scrub Stitchin' with me. If you remember i stitched some of it one afternoon while I was sat outside with Janice.
That was a nice afternoon, out in the fresh air enjoying hearing the birds chattering and watching them as we sewed.
In other news, I've started a crochet project, to keep me warm through the cooler months. More about that another time.
That's all my news, hopefully I'll have something more exciting to share next time. 

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the stitching....sorry to hear you haven't been well, hope you feel better soon!

Karen S said...

The rainbow lorikeets are delightful. A gorgeous finish.

Fiona said...

love the lorikeets...
Hugz

Jeanette said...

The lorikeets are gorgeous. Love them.

dq said...

I suppose not having something super exciting to share is about how normal life really is.

Lin said...

Those lorikeets are gorgeous! xx

ButterZ said...

cant wait to see your crochet project

Susan said...

"Life" can be very irritating at times.

LOvely lorikeets.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Your birds are looking bright and colourful! That snowdrift is growing! Enjoy your stitching!

Chookyblue...... said...

The lorikeets are pretty.....

Janice said...

The rainbow lorikeets are so cute. It was lovely sitting in the sun and stitching. I enjoy seeing St Nick grow.

Ondrea said...

Loooove the rainbow lorikeets!

jude's page said...

I admire your patience to do such tiny stitching, lovely work.

dq said...

Yes, life absolutely gets in the way of what we really want to do. Now that it is summer I hope to let quilting get a little more in the way of life.