Tuesday 5 March 2019

Block Three.

Just a very quick post today, as I have an extra shift at work. 
Before my 10.30 start yesterday I was able to make time to quickly put together block three of Down in the Garden. It's all ready for the hand work to commence.
I have to say having the fabric packs for each block does make things much faster. The fabrics all need to be cut to the correct sizes after a few choices are made but it really does save time. And there will be loads of scraps left over. 
Hmm, what to do with those?
I had thought I wasn't going to get a chance to do anything craft wise until Wednesday, so it was a delight to be able to spend time at my sewing machine yesterday.
No time for sewing today, but with a 5pm finish, and no other commitments, I will be able to crochet this evening. 


1 comment:

Janice said...

Another pretty block in the making. Have a fabric pack certainly makes things easy.