Friday 1 March 2019

Spring Queen progress.

Yay! I finished block two of 'Down in the garden' on Tuesday, which means it was completed inside the month. If you remember I had feared that wouldn't happen.
I didn't start construction on block three yet, maybe I'll do that today, before work.
 My two days off were busy again, but not as manic as I feared they would be.
So I was able to spend some time with Spring Queen on Wednesday, though not a whole day as I had hoped. I took before and after shots.
 It looks like such a small amount of progress for a whole afternoon, but there was a certain amount of un sewing which took place!
Never mind, I'm reasonably happy with the amount of progress I did make.
I may be able to spend a little more time with her on Sunday depending what the afternoon brings. I have an extra half shift to work in the morning. I also have an extra whole shift on Tuesday, so my crafting time for this coming week will be very much shortened!
I do hope you are finding more time to play than I am!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Go you! I really love the way your Leanne Beasley blocks are coming together. They are so pretty. It was a bit of a bonus to get some Spring Queen stitched as well.

Karen S said...

Great work on the block. It looks lovely.