Sunday 15 December 2019

Decorating.....

Well my boy Joe has had his birthday, so it must be time to decorate for Christmas.
First things first though, my wee pagan fairy that DS Jiffy bought for me many years ago is to have a wing upgrade this year.
 They suit her perfectly.
 She flew to the top of the tree and sits very comfortably way up there.
 And here you have it, the whole tree.
I was very restrained when I decorated it this year and only used about half of my ornaments. LOL
All of the hand made pieces and a few very special purchased or gifted pieces.
Of course those of you who have been reading my blog for a few years will know that I have more than one tree. The blue one is in the corner of my dining room. The red and gold tree is in the sitting room. Again, I have used only about half of the ornaments, choosing the hand made and gifted pieces over the others.
But wait, there's more.
Last year I purchased a tiny tree for the corner of my sewing room and I've popped it in there again. Decorated with bells and nut crackers. It looks a little bare, maybe my efforts to be more restrained went too far on this one! LOL
 
Little tree has company this year.
And finally, my Anni Downs Christmas quilt has a hanging sleeve and a frame at last.
It used to have very long tab tops, so that it could hang at the end of the hall, but I think it looks much better like this.



3 comments:

Maria said...

Such a gorgeous Angel.
Love all your trees and the Anni Down wall hanging is beautiful.
Fantastic hanger you have for it.

Janice said...

Your trees all look beautiful. Doesn’t your angel look gorgeous with her new wings.

Karen S said...

Your home is looking lovely. That is a perfect angel and her wings are beautiful.
You are definitely on track for a jolly Christmas.