Sunday 18 August 2024

Try the fish recipe....

I've had a few comments about how good the fish sounds, so I thought I should share the recipe. 

Fish in Garlic and Parmesan Crust.



4 White fish fillets

½ cup almond meal

2 table spoons finely grated parmesan

1 tea spoon garlic powder

¼ tea spoon freshly ground black pepper

1 tea spoon paprika

60 g butter melted.

Lemon to serve


preheat the oven to 220 C

Grease or line a baking dish

In a shallow dish combine all the dry ingredients.

Dip the fish fillets in the melted butter ands then into the almond mixture.

Make sure both sides are well coated.

Bake for 12 - 15 minutes and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice. 


Let me know if you give it a try. 

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Mmm, this does sound nice,

Mystic Quilter said...

Looks and sounds delicious - I'll definitely give this a try!

Denice Barker said...

I never would have thought of using almond meal. Sounds delicious!

Janice said...

Sounds yummy

ButterZ said...

Sounds delicious

Susan said...

That sounds good - and less messy than the usual egg/breadcrumb idea.

kiwikid said...

Sounds great Lou!