Monday 27 January 2020

15 Minutes a day.

Well I did it again. I achieved my minimum of 15 minutes each morning before work, mostly spent on my scrap project. What you see here are the last 500 2.5 inch squares. 
After much sorting, pressing and cutting, it is time to sew again.
My scrap storage was a MESS! It is now much tidier, but not that much smaller. LOL
But that wasn't the only thing I worked on this week, the evenings were busy but I did manage to finish quilting the batik quilt and yesterday I put the binding on.
And here it is.  It is rather early and overcast here this morning, but the batik fabrics still manage to look bright and beautiful.
Right, I'm off to get in my 15 minutes for today, but first I  have to link up with all the other 15 minute stitchers! 

7 comments:

Janice said...

I love the quilt. As you say, the colours shine. Fifteen minutes a day is proving very productive.

Jenny said...

That's certainly a great batik finish, it looks lovely. And cutting out all those squares must have been a really big job. It's amazing how working 15 mins or more sometimes can get so many jobs done.

Karen S said...

Great to see you keeping up with the 15 minute challenge. It is keeping you very productive.

Maria said...

You're getting lots done by spending 15 mins cutting... I need to cut many more too.
Love the Batik Quilt....

Fiona said...

the quilt is beautifull…. and well done with keeping up the 15 mins.... lots can get done by doing that.... what a good heap of squares you have done...
Hugz

Kathy E. said...

I really need to try spending 15 minutes a day sewing. That would add up quickly to get things done! Those piles of 2.5" squares will be amazing together! Love your batik quilt too...so pretty on your table!

Kate said...

Congrats on managing 15 minutes each day. It's not much time each day, but it does add up over the course of a week. Congrats on the batik quilt finish, very pretty and bright!