Sunday 14 June 2020

Trying out new blogger....

It's coming whether I like it or not, so I thought I had better click on that button and see how it goes.
You can't have a blog post without a picture or two, so here is a peep at my latest crochet finish.
This cute wee shawlette was crochet using an acrylic yarn I purchase a couple of years ago, it was one of those have to have it purchases with no real plan.  
There was just enough yarn in one cake to complete this wee project.
Which is just big enough to wrap around my shoulders on a cool day.
*
Well so far so good with new blogger, I don't see any major differences to my usual blogging routine.
This is my second post today, so keep on reading for more on this weeks goings on.
I'm off to click on the orange 'publish' button.

OK so new blogger is not forwarding your comments to my email..
Has anyone else come across this?
And how did you fix it?

11 comments:

Ondrea said...

Well done! Such a lovely shawl in beautiful soft colours.

jude's page said...

I did try crochet, many moons ago, yours looks great. I have not had any trouble receiving comments by email, so can't offer any help with that. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Fiona said...

the shawl is lovely..... I haven't been brave enough to try to crochet anything with shape....
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Beautiful shawl, love the colours.
I had to change my comments to be moderated that way they then come to email.

Mia said...

Hi Looley, I love your crochet shawlette. Great colours!
I tried the new blogger and I think it is about the same. But I am back to the "old" blogger. Until now, I did not face any problem with reading the comments to my email. Kisses!

dq said...

Very pretty shoulder wrap!

Jenny said...

Pretty colours. I've tried to crochet, but can't manage, so I stick to knitting.

Karen S said...

Looks like the post has worked well and the wrap looks delightful!

Maria said...

A very pretty shawlette...
I did try the new blogger awhile ago and went back to the old one...

Ali Honey said...

I did a post in new Blogger okay but today it won't let me see anyone else's blog posts so have changed back.
Nice shawl.

Janice said...

Your shawlette has turned out beautifully. I love the soft colours. Are you using your laptop for the new blogger or a mobile device? I don’t think it looks any different at all on my desktop, or may it has reverted to the old format?