Friday 9 December 2022

Time to catch up.

It's all been about Christmas here recently. We still didn't put up a tree or begin to decorate yet, but I have been busy sewing for Christmas.
Progress has been made on the spitfire.
Forgive the hoop halo and all the creases, it was time to move the hoop, so time for a photo.
I've made two Christmas scrub tops for work. 
A Grinch. LOL
And yesterday the snow globes on the right here.
The butterflies on the left I made a while ago, but never got around to showing a picture. 
I've also found time to finish some more ornaments 
I'm enjoying the ruffled ribbon finish this year.
It does use rather a lot of ribbon, but it is very pretty.
The nativity was still a work in progress in my last post.
Another ruffled ribbon finish.
That's all my stitchy news for now.
I have three more ornaments I want to make and hope to get them done in the next week.
This afternoon/evening will be the first of seven in a row. I've picked up a few extra shifts over the next couple of weeks, so I'm hoping I still have time and energy to sew. 
*
I'm off to stitch, until it's time to change for work. 
Have a great weekend everyone.  

 

11 comments:

Janice said...

All your projects are looking good. The scrubs are fun for work. Good luck getting the rest of your stitching completed.

Jennifer said...

Well done on all your stitching, Lou!

kiwikid said...

You have made great progress on the Spitfire Lou. The ornaments are lovely, I hope you meet your stitching pland.

Lin said...

Nice variety there Lou. xx

Christine B said...

Your scrubs tops are really fun! Love your latest ornaments, you really are doing well getting them all completed! Have a great weekend! Christine xx

Maria said...

I bet the folk at work love your special scrubs…
Lovely cross stitching.

Fiona said...

The scrubs are great - nice to have some festive ones.... as usual your cross stitch work is wonderful....
Hugz

Ondrea said...

That spitfire crossstitch is looking fab. Love your ornies and your scrub tops are lovely. Busy gal.

Diane-crewe said...

Your tops look great and are a sure way to brighten up the residents day x

jude's page said...

Those scrub tops look great, and some lovely stitchery projects

Lynda said...

Love your new scrubs!