Monday 26 December 2022

Yay!! A day off.

But only the one. 
Tony tells me I should relax and put my feet up today. I'll try, but there are one or two things I have to get sorted first, like the laundry!
Before any of that happens I wanted to show you my final few ornaments. 
One more pendibule, in blue for me, on my blue tree.
I'm not happy with the ribbon on this one and may take it off for a redo.
Another blue ornament, this one is from Debbie.
(Blogger wants it to be sideways, no matter what I do, this is what I get. Grr).
I was surprised when Debbie started asking questions about Cross stitch, she has tried in the past and given me her UFOs to complete. I love what she has made.
I have made and shown off a few of my own cross stitch ornaments this year, they were extras, but my regular swaps and gifts were all EPP.
I made myself two. One in red.
And one in blue.
Some of these have still not been delivered. I do hope they arrive soon. 
And finally for today a cute wee kitty cat that Janice stitched and sent with a card.
I am very lucky as Belle does not really bother with our trees, though she does like to sit on the quilted tree skirts. This is the only kitty in my Christmas tree.
Thank you Janice. I hope your card and ornament arrive soon. 
*
While I am here, I'll do a quick gift highlights post too. 
My secret Santa at work was well advised this year.
A colleague let on that she had been asked for advice and suggested one of these.
Yes I have seam rippers, but another will not go amiss, especially a big one like this, those little ones often go missing.
I had asked Tony for some Frixion pens.
He is a very good Santa. (Blogger is messing with my photos again).
Santa also found a great book.
There are some lovely designs and best of all, all the paper pieces I need to make the designs and more are included in the book!
And would you look at this.
He bought me an EQ upgrade.
Isn't he a great Santa.
*
I hope your Santa was  good to you and that you had a very merry Christmas.
Time to do some chores, then I'm going to sew.

11 comments:

Fiona said...

Gorgeous new ornaments - love the little kitty in the stocking.... you must have been good this year for Santa to spoil you like that...

Hugz

ButterZ said...

I think you are a little spoilt this Christmas. All your ornaments look lovely.

Janice said...

Such sweet ornaments. I’m glad you like the kitty. It’s the largest cross stitch item I’ve made in many, many years. Let’s hope the mailman finally arrived here. Santa did come up with some very thoughtful and useful gifts. You must have been on the “nice” list. Enjoy your day off.

Lin said...

Perfect gifts for a quilter. Enjoy your day off. xx

Jennifer said...

Your new ornaments are lovely....and wow, what a spoil from Santa Tony!

cityquilter grace said...

all very nice gifties!

Jenny said...

Your days off are precious! So nice to see those pretty handmade ornaments.

Susan said...

Well trained or well advised Santa’s are the best.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful ornaments, your Santa is very well trained! (Or he listens very well!)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

oooh lovely ornaments and wasn't Santa good this year! Enjoy! xx

jude's page said...

Lovely ornaments, and yes y9our Santa is special, you will enjoy EQ8 when you get time to play with it.