Sunday 4 December 2022

Still Stitching...

I'm still cross stitching. And still enjoying it.
Making little gifts for people.
This one still needs to be fully finished.
And this little nativity scene won't take long and it will also need to be finished in to something pretty.
I plan a couple more wee ornaments while also working on the spitfire.
As you can see I have made a little progress on it.
I have actually stitched more since this picture was taken.
I'll get back to it very soon I hope but I plan on a couple more ornaments first. 
*
On a very happy note.
My studies are completed.
The very last observational assessment is in for marking, which will hopefully be done very soon.
Yay!
More sewing time and a pay rise. 
I hope your weekend is going well. I have an extra shift this afternoon so I'm off to play for a few hours. 

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for more sewing time and a pay rise, Lou.....well done! Your cross stitch is lovely.

Fiona said...

some really sweet cross stitching happening at your place - love the little nativity scene. Be great to get more sewing time... and more pay of course... helps with fabric aquisitions!
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Well done Lou. Lovely cross stitch pieces.

cityquilter grace said...

that is terrific lou! lovely stitchery...i'm doing some as well...christmas themed and will show soon...

ButterZ said...

Great work getting your studies done. Lovely time spent with your cross stitch.

Maria said...

Such cute cross stitch ornaments and the spitfire is growing nicely.
Well done with all your studies and a raise is well deserved .👍

Lin said...

Great progress on the plane and congratulations on getting all that study out of the way. xx

Christine B said...

Lovely cross stitch projects Lou! Hugs Christine xx

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

You've been a busy lady Lou. That spitfire is looking good. I'll show my son when you're finished. My son is a bit obsessed with WWII aircraft.

jude's page said...

I admire anyone who hand sews, the needle and I just haven't bonded very well.

Janice said...

You have been busy with all your stitching as well as the end of your studies. It must be such a relief having all the study behind you. Bring on the new year with more time for you.

Diane-crewe said...

Congratulations on finishing your study x ALWAYS a good feeling x The stitching looks great x