Wednesday 28 December 2022

Important Twixmas stuff.

In case you are wondering, yes I finished the Spitfire and got it framed in time for the grand reveal on the big day. Tony loves it and was delighted that I had changed the original charted registration to a Kiwi Spitfire pilot, Alan Deere.
As you can see it is on the wall in his den. He boasts about it to anyone who will listen.
I think I did well. LOL
*
Someone else who did a little boasting is Jorja. She asked months ago if I would make her some scrubs, of course I said yes. She gave me Christmas fabric on the night of 22nd December! Guess what I was doing all day before work on the 23rd?
Everyone who commented on her cute top when she wore it on Christmas Eve was told all about how Lou made it for her. I think she is very happy with it.
Matching Grinch tops.
There you go Jorja, another mention on my blog and a pic of your lovely smiley face too. LOL
Next time, please give me more than a day to get it made!
*
Maria, the postie finally delivered this spicy wee fella yesterday.
He is so cute, I love him and as you can see, he has made himself at home on my tree. 
Thank you so much. 
Hopefully yours will be delivered very soon. 
*
That's all my news for today.
I was up early this morning, all of my chores are done, so I think I'll go play until it is time for work. 

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on finishing that Spitfire - it is a wonderful gift, Lou! And well done on the scrubs, Christmas is the time for fun.

Fiona said...

The Spitfire is a work of art - no wonder T is so pleased with it.... well done with the Scrubs - you did well with short notice too!

Hugz

ButterZ said...

You are having fun with those scrubs. You might have to make more in the near future. Good work on the spitfire.

Jeanette said...

The spitfire looks fabulous. Well done getting the scrubs done so quick.

Janice said...

The spitfire turned out beautifully. It’s good to find a design for a fellow. Jorja looks very pleased with her scrubs. You did well.

kiwikid said...

Well done with the Spitfire and the scrubs look wonderful!

Susan said...

That was a tight deadline!
Well done on the Spitfire!

Lin said...

The spitfire looks great - well done on getting it finished on time. xx

Maria said...

The Spitfire was A great gift for Tony .👍
You both look fabulous in the matching Grinch scrubs.
Pleased the wee guy arrived .

Tazzie said...

Ohhh my goodness, what a fabulous gift you made for tony, you are so incredibly patient!
I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and here's hoping for a fabulous 2023.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Christine M said...

The spitfire looks great Lou. The Grinch tops look great. Maria's gingerbread men are so cute.

jude's page said...

Amazing cross stitch project for Tony, and those scrubs look great too.

Raewyn said...

I'm not surprised Tony is boasting about the Spitfire - well done on an amazing finish! The Grinch scrubs look great too!