Monday 15 January 2024

Chookshed challenge mid month check in.

Number six on my list for the Chookshed Challenge was to start cutting fabrics for my Wind Swept project.
I think we could say that I over achieved.
Not only did I cut all of the back ground fabrics, I also pulled out these beautiful batik bundles.
And cut them up too for the leaves.
So now all the fabrics are cut. 
Hmm, I have cutting for this project on my list twice.
I may need to tweak it a little.
*
I know many others are doing a great job on their #6 projects too.

13 comments:

dq said...

So many ladies are finishing early, including you! Way to go. Now you are ahead of the game.
I love Batiks! Yours are absolutely gorgeous!

kiwikid said...

Well done you high achiever you!! Great to have it done sorted and ready to sew!

Jennifer said...

Love those batik fabrics.....I have quite a batik collection, but there is always a fabric that isn't in it......

Lin said...

I knew you wouldn't stop at the background fabrics! Lovely batiks. xx

Christine M said...

Definitely an over achiever! LOL! Bet you feel good having all that cut Lou.

Jeanette said...

Well done Lou. Love the batiks.

Janice said...

Go you! Maybe the other number will be starting to stitch, rather than cut. It will be gorgeous in those colours….. and there may be more scraps for your receipt strips?

Maria said...

Well done with all your cutting for No 6.

Susan said...

it never hurts to get ahead of the deadlines!

Barwitzki said...

The batik fabrics are great.
I wish you lots of joy and success.
A happy greeting to you from Viola
...this week it's my turn to ski because we got snow. Yay, I have to use the time.
Then it’s back to the craft.
Hug

cityquilter grace said...

gorgeous batiks there....

The Cozy Quilter said...

Lovely placemats. You have great scrappy leftovers! The flowers in your garden are gorgeous. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Chookyblue...... said...

well done.......