It's only just the third day of the month and already one of my goals has been achieved.
My Christmas ornaments are all completed. No photo though, you know I like to keep them secret until after delivery. Though I probably should take photos now, before I forget and give them all away without doing it! LOL
∘◦❀◦∘
I've also been making good progress on my Down in the Garden stitchery. Picking away at it here and there. Here is where I left it last night. 🪡🪡
Blogger really does not like the images of these stitcheries. It is clickable if you would like to see a clearer image.
∘◦❀◦∘
I'm at the three days off point in my roster. Yesterday was taken up mostly with chores and errands which included a haircut. While I was awaiting my turn I looked out of the windows in the upstairs salon. It's in a corner building and has wonderful views out over the bay area and also toward the mountains.
It wasn't the brightest of days and the views over the bay weren't much to write about, but looking inland, to the mountains....
The camera sees things differently. Yes they look majestic rising up beyond the back of town, but in real life, I felt like I could just reach out and touch them. They felt so much closer than they appear in this image.
Speaking of views, looking out of our own dining room widow I can see that the big cherry tree has blossom.
Spring is in the air.
∘◦❀◦∘
Back to my goals.
A little more of my time will be about fun today, though there are still other less exciting things to do. Hopefully I can make some more great progress on the stitchery. I'm ready to have something else to do with my hands. My cross stitch is whispering to me from its resting place behind my armchair. But there are other projects vying for my attention too. A decision will be made once this one is complete.
Maybe not today, but I do need to add a little stitching to the memory quilt, once I work out what that is, I will let you know. Then maybe it can progress its way to the frame for quilting.
And finally for today.
There has also been a new to us recipe. I'll share on another day as it was good.
Now I'm off to peg washing out. Then the fun can commence. 🪡
∘◦❀◦∘



No comments:
Post a Comment