Sunday 19 July 2020

Kaffetastic Quilting.


So yesterday I decided it was the day to get on with layering and quilting kaffetastic.
I spread everything out on the floor and did a little trimming first. Belle was itching to help, can you see her?
Just moments after I put the camera down, she got stuck in and tried to burrow into the layers.
Once I had everything trimmed I had to move it to a table, as I have yet to discover the knack of pinning on the floor, without pinning the carpet too!
Then the cross hatching commenced.
I got about halfway through before the doorbell rang.
I didn't get back to it, but hopefully today I'll get the quilting finished and maybe even get the binding on. But not if I stay here on the couch!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend, I'm off to continue enjoying mine.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

great job... happy quilting...

Hugz

kiwikid said...

You are going great!! Ha ha had to have a giggle at Bella, ready there to pounce 😁

Maria said...

Yes can see Belle waiting to help with the pinning....do you do it on the floor ??
Hope you got to do some more today.

Lin said...

Such great work - happy quilting. xx

Karen S said...

It is always a huge job getting the pinning done. Great effort.

Raedene said...

Layering and pinning are both big hurdles. You are well are your way to a finishing a beautiful and colorful quilt.