Friday 13 August 2021

OH Crumbs!

Another squirrel!
 So yesterday I was going to get on and make some good progress on my Christmas ornament. But first I told myself, do something with the snippets of paint splat fabric.
I was good and got most of them used up in not one, but two small projects.
I went to put the remainder into the crumbs basket.
And up popped another squirrel!
I was not going to start these just yet!!
I have way too much happening and need to get some things finished!
I need to get on with my Ornies
But oh no!
I found myself reaching for a bunch of old shirt backs that I had cut onto 4 inch squares a few years ago. They make great foundations for these crumbs.
Of all the things I could have done, why oh why did I start another project?
*
Sigh.
*
I'm off to do chores, then I WILL work on my Ornament.
*
Oh by the way, if you didn't notice, I have tried adding a follow it gadget. If you are not already following me in another way, please give it a go and let me know how you get on. 
Thank you Raewyn for sharing the link on your blog. 
If you would like to add it to your blog. 
It was very quick and easy to set up. 


8 comments:

julieQ said...

You certainly have a crumby situation there...LOL! I love it!!!

kiwikid said...

Those pesky squirrels!!

Janice said...

Those darned squirrels. Mind you, you are actually doing something with them, not just procrastinating. Have fun playing.

Lin said...

Lots of nice crumbs! xx

Fiona said...

lovely crumbles.... your squirrel makes me laugh..
Hugz

jude's page said...

Great use of scraps, and I seem to have a few squirrels here also

Raewyn said...

Oh those darn squirrels leading up off in all sorts of directions!! A great use of your scraps though, I don't blame you :-) A bit of catch reading today; your Lucy blocks so far are looking great!!

Ondrea said...

Lovely scrap project. You are quite busy with various things on the go.