Friday 1 April 2022

Another puzzle

The courier delivered not one, but two packages early yesterday morning. 
A new puzzle board and also a new puzzle.
When I saw this for sale on the puzzle exchange page, I had to have it.
It took me very little time to sort the pieces and create the edge, working on the puzzle board.
Which Blogger has tipped upside down for some reason!
As you can see, some of the pieces are not the traditional puzzle shape.
You can't really see it in my pictures, but each block is named.
Sorting the coloured pieces is very easy this time.
It really didn't take long to complete the top and bottom rows of quilt blocks.
I think I could probably have completed this one in a day, but a headache arrived in the early afternoon, so I stopped there.
I feel much happier using the puzzle board, I can cover my progress and if Miss Belle does jump on to the table, she will not be able to disturb any of the pieces. 
*
My Lucy Boston quilt top has another whole row of crosses added, I'll get a picture of that soon.
My voice continues to sound weird, but I seem to have more energy, I'm able to do more chores before running out of steam and needing to rest and the breathlessness seems to have passed. That seems positive and right now I need to feel positive. 

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Feeling positive is good, just what you need after the past month. What an interesting puzzle - I can see why you grabbed it!

Jenny said...

It must be hard on you to feel sick and breathless, rest up and take your time on chores, sitvand do hand work instead. Its been a while for you feeling like this and I'm sure you are feeling "enough, I want to get back to normal again"

Fiona said...

Great puzzle, perfect match. Get well soon.... slowly, slowly

Hugz

Jeanette said...

Cool puzzle. I can see why you bought it. Puzzle mats are great to have. I hope you get over whatever has been ailing you soon. Hugs, xx

kiwikid said...

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better, hopefully you van improve from here. Your puzzle looks great, I can see that finished quite quickly.

ButterZ said...

Glad to hear you have improved slightly. It does seem to be dragging out. The puzzle looks like fun.

Lin said...

Good that you are starting to feel positive. Your new puzzle is brilliant, expect it will be finished by the time you read this! xx

Flickenstichlerin said...

Love your puzzel, never seen them before.

Chookyblue...... said...

nice puzzle.......can't wait to see Lucy......and so pleased you are improving......hope the voice is back to normal pretty soon........

Christine B said...

Glad your health continues to improve. What a fabulous puzzle and the puzzle board is a great idea. Have a lovely weekend! Christine xx

Janice said...

Of course you couldn't resist the jigsaw. I'm glad you are starting to feel a bit better. Let's hope your recovery is speedy from now on in.

Diane-crewe said...

lol I can see why that puzzle was a "must have " x