Friday 8 March 2024

The first week of March.

The first week of March is over. We are already a whole week in, and what have I achieved?
Well Breeshey has had a couple of coats of paint.
She is a typical fairy and being very difficult to photograph.
I've also been working on the secret Christmas ornament cross stitch and some purple crochet. I really must get you a picture of that.
On Tuesday I had a day out with my Daughter in Law Lee. We went to Geraldine, just a short drive up the road. We looked at the shops and visited the pin tin.
They have replenished their sale tables and I found some lovelies.
I'm told the fairies glow in the dark.
 I might make some placemats with them.
I've made a start on the Chookshed challenge. I've pulled out not one but two scrap quilts for quilting. I also sorted backing fabrics and cut batting. The first one is loaded on to the frame. I had hoped to begin quilting this morning, but sadly that didn't happen.  
Never mind, I can do some tomorrow and I have three more whole weeks to go. 


 

7 comments:

dq said...

Such a cute fairy and fairy fabric on SALE. Great find!

Lin said...

Breeshy looking great and lovely fabrics. xx

Jennifer said...

The Pin Tin looks like a fun place to shop....love the fairies!

cityquilter grace said...

pretty new stash and the fairy is looking great so far!

Karen S said...

Your fairy is looking lovely and that looks like a great fabric from the bargain table!

Susan said...

who can resist a sale?

Your fairy is looking so lovely

Ondrea said...

That fairy fabric is awesome! Looking forward to seeimg what you make with it. Love your fairy.