Saturday, 26 September 2026

Gus the Puss update.

 Technically this cross-stitch design is called Winter Fairy, but as there is little evidence of said fairy at the moment, for now I'm calling it Gus the Puss.

I've surprised myself this week, coming home from work and actually reaching for my needle. So progress has been made over the last three working days, and more progress was made this morning. 

Last time you saw Gus he looked like this...


🪡🪡 Things have changed a little. 🪡🪡


There really isn't a lot to see, just the addition of lots of blues. LOL I'm stitching an area which shows the corners of two buildings and the shadowy street beyond. So not very exciting, but I am headed towards a couple of windows and some more of those icicles hopefully they will be along soon and the image will make sense.

I have to say I am very much enjoying working on this piece, even if it is all boring blues at the moment.  I also made a start on the other two much smaller projects I showed you last time. The thistle design I have taken to work and get in about 15 mins of stitching during my lunch break. The penguin I work on in the mornings, before work. Both are progressing slowly, but nicely. 
🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡🪡

That's my news, hopefully I'll have more time to sew before going back to work on Monday, but as you know, weekends are busy with chores and Grandchildren. 😄

1 comment:

Lin said...

Looks like quite a bit of progress to me. x