Friday 29 July 2022

A little quilting progress.

As I mentioned last time, I have started quilting Edyta's Garden, an EPP project from last year.
I'm using a meander Edge 2 edge pattern as it is a great exercise in eye hand coordination as I follow the lines with my little red light. 
I didn't go out and buy new thread for this one, opting to use what I have here. Choosing two previously used king Tut threads, one in a rainbow colour for the front and a slightly more muted tone in the back. *
And as it is the end of the month, a reminder of how my Churn Dash blocks are looking.
It's exciting seeing these blocks pop up all over blogland, with so many different colours, sizes and styles of Churn Dash blocks appearing. 
*
It's my weekend off, so hopefully I'll get plenty of time to sew or quilt.
I might give myself a head start on next months Churn Dash blocks and get them cut and ready to go.
What are your plans for the weekend?

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looking good, Lou!

Fiona said...

fun with the quilting and the churn dashes are looking good...

Hugz

Lin said...

Ahead of you there - my churn dashes are cut and ready to go! Yours do look lovely. xx

ButterZ said...

i hope to get a friends quilt quilted for her. I've had it for 8 months. Its about time i got it done

marina said...

loving your blue churn dash blocks, the yellow sashing looks to pretty too.
Hoping to bind a quilt this weekend. Happy days.

Karen's Korner said...

Love your colour combo.

Karen S said...

Great to see the quilting going well.
The churn dash blocks look great together.

Janice said...

Enjoy your weekend.

Carole said...

Looking lovely! Your quilt is coming along. Cheers!

dq said...

Love those Churn Dashes!

kiwikid said...

Churn Dashes are looking wonderful!

Chookyblue...... said...

the yellow looks good with the blue........doing well with your churn dash blocks......goodluck with the quilting