Tuesday 23 April 2024

Crumbs again.

Do you recall the crumbs I was playing with last month?
I came across an idea on facebook yesterday and was inspired to have another play with them today. 
This is the results so far.
It is not at all like the idea I found on facebook except that it is crumbs. LOL
Somewhere between inspiration and execution the stars I had seen became these blocks.
LOL
Going forward I see a very scrappy sash between the blocks and a less busy border.
Well thats's the plan, but we all know how plans can change right?
LOL
While I was busy with all of that, Miss Belle was basking in the sun.
Oh for the life of a spoiled rotten cat!
I'm on leave for the rest of the week, so hopefully I'll have a finished top to show off in a day or two. 

12 comments:

dq said...

Those are great crumb blocks, Lou! I have not yet done a crumb quilt.

Lin said...

Looking great and good use of those crumbs. xx

jude's page said...

I love the plan you have, and look forward to seeing your progress

Chookyblue...... said...

you really are making use of your crumbs..........

Maria said...

Looks like your crumbs will turn into a great quilt…..
Perfect spot for a spoilt cat.

Jeanette said...

Good use of your crumbs. Going to be a lovely quilt.

Ma Betty said...

Oh no Lou! More inspiration! But I love it. Thank you.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful crumb blocks, they are looking great.

Mystic Quilter said...

Crumb blocks are a great way to use up those tiny left over fabric pieces, I have quite a collection of crumbs now, another few months and I might be in a position to begin stitching.

ButterZ said...

You have been busy. I do like how your quilt layout looks with the 15 minutes a day blocks. Even your crumb quilt design is great. We have a lot of crumbs but they never seem to get any less.

Karen S said...

This looks like another lovely way to use your scraps.

Susan said...

I like that as you have it now...crumb blocks can need toning down a bit at times.

Happy break!