Sunday 21 April 2024

My weekend offerings.

I've been to work both days this weekend. Yes, that means I missed out on the Zoom session. I did join briefly during my break, I only stayed long enough to say Hi. 
Before work my little mini kits came in very handy and I made up a few of my scrappy triangles.
These first three are Saturday mornings.
And this next image shows Sundays offerings, two for the morning and three for the evening while I wait for the chicken to roast.
I had a little play and began to lay them out on the floor.
I do like this layout, so this may be how they end up. We shall see.
I have a whole bunch more mini kits to sew and I have printed more foundation papers. I had thought to stop at lap size. LOL Maybe there will be two quilts? Or one much larger quilt. I'm enjoying the journey so will keep on sewing. 
*
I have some days off now. I'm not sure what I will be doing.
I'll keep you posted.
I hope you had a good weekend.

10 comments:

Lin said...

I love your blocks and that layout - barley twist? xx

Jeanette said...

Your triangles are looking good. I do like that layout. :)

Ma Betty said...

I love this use of your scrappy bits. I have so many that I need some rules to follow and this is giving me ideas.
Thanks Lou.

Mystic Quilter said...

Your scrappy triangles are a great idea, and love your photo of the layout, I do hope you go with this and make an even larger quilt!

Ondrea said...

I rather like that layout too. Great organisation skills you have.

Maria said...

Your Scrappy Triangles are growing into a fab quilt top.
Great layout.

jude's page said...

Love your blocks and that layout looks great. Good to catch you on zoom, tho it was only brief as I had to leave.

dq said...

That is such a great quilt design .

Chookyblue...... said...

so many things you can do with those blocks..........

Karen S said...

They are coming together very quickly. And look great.