Friday 24 July 2009

One Vine Done.

I have one of my shortened vines completed. I want to make another like this then it's time to start cutting and sewing some 2.5 inch squares.
DD is a little slower on her vine. We decided on matching mini quilts. I suspect we cut enough leaves to make several of these mini quilts, but I'm sure they'll be used on something.
*
Not much else to report to be honest, I'm back to exercising every day, I slacked off while it was very warm, but things have cooled off again, so I'm back at it. I have more homework this month and I'm working my way through it. There is lots of reading and several pieces of written work this time, I suspect I won't have much time for sewing, it's a good thing I can just pick up a vine and sew on a leaf here and there.
*
Gratitude's
1) Hunneys work / study load has eased off considerably.
2) It's Friday tomorrow.
3) One vine completed.

4 comments:

Cardygirl said...

The vines are looking good...I know what you mean about the exercise...it is hard to be motivated.

Allie said...

Oh I love this so much! Congratulations!

I wish you could come over and motivate me to exercise every day - I'm such a slug!

Karen said...

Great vines!

Janice said...

The colours look so vibrant on the dark fabric. Can't wait to see more.