Saturday 2 May 2020

FNwF

Another Friday Night with Friends has come and gone here in N Z, and it's Saturday morning, though I know in some parts of the world it is still Friday night.
Anyway, time to share. I had a great FNwF.
I started early, as I had not been able to get in my 15 minutes of Kaffe before work, I made that my priority. It takes only 15 mins to make two of these square in square blocks, but I was having fun, so I kept on going. 
Poor Tony got so hungry he decided he would cook dinner.
He made fish and chips from the freezer with a lovely side salad. 
Next, I got on with preparing I stitch May block. Gail had actually released it early, but I was good and waited until the 1st to make my start.
It's here beside me in my sewing cabinet, but I want to get my wee angel finished, before I make my start on the stitchery.
So the angel also had some attention last night.
I completed her wings.
Now there is only her arm and head to stitch. 
I'm really enjoying this little project. 
I'll be doing some more of it today hopefully.
*
How did your FNwF go? 

13 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great blocks you are working on, love the colours. the stitchery blocks looks lovely and your cross stitch is wonderful. I have never done cross stitch so admire what others do a lot.

Karen's Korner said...

Love those gorgeous blocks.

Maria said...

Fish and Chips from the freezer with side salad sounded perfect...
Love those Kaffe blocks....
I enjoy watching a cross stitch come to life..
Have fun with your May stitchery block.

Fiona said...

lovely FNWF night.... especially having that yummy dinner done for you.... love all the projects, I have printed the new I stitch ready for tracing but still sewing the others...
Hugz

Sharon Kwilter said...

All wonderful projects. You made great progress.

retdairyqueen said...

Lucky you to be able to keep sewing your lovely projects while you get your meal done for you

Julie said...

Your cross stitch work is always beautiful Loulee. You do such fine detailed work. I really like all the projects you are working on. Yum - I wish my husband would make fish & chips from the freezer for me!! Wishing you a happy creative week ahead.

Lin said...

Very nice work on your Angel and those blocks are so delicious! xx

Susan said...

You Kaffe Fassert blocks will be wonderful!!! The cross titch will be so lovely.

Kaisievic said...

Love your Kaffe Fassett blocks - he has such a great way with colour, doesn't he?

Karen S said...

Your sq in a sq blocks are looking great and that pile is growing.
Well done getting organised for you May block, too.

Raewyn said...

Well done on the great progress for FNWFs.... and woohoo hubby cooking dinner. Your I Stitch project is going to be lovely.

Janice said...

This month’s Gail Pan block looks good. I’m sure you will get to it soon. You did more than me at FNWF.